We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from IT Creations is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Products Under Warranty:
- Please have a description of your issue on hand when you contact support.
- IT Creations will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely
- If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem you will be instructed to fill out the RMA Request Form. An RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping. If your purchase is damaged during shipping you must contact IT Creations within five (5) business days of receipt of product(s) to receive a refund or replacement for your purchase. Damaged items returned after the five-day period, without notifying IT Creations, will not be covered. Any requests to return a damaged item made after the five (5) day return period will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For Outright Returns:
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case by case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through IT Creations you must notify IT Creations within 15 business days.
- Returned systems and components are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by an authorized representative of IT Creations.
- To get an RMA number, you will have to fill out the RMA Request Form
All Items returned to IT Creations must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
IT Creations, Inc.
RMA: (Reference # Here)
9142 Independence Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
The RMA number must be included in the shipping return label when shipping back to IT Creations. Items must be shipped before the applicable warranty expires to receive a refund.
Purchases that have not shipped may be cancelled within one business day and are subject to a 15% restocking and fulfillment fee.
Shipping expenses are not included unless part of your service agreement with IT Creations.
All software purchases are final.